WTF pic of the week

WTF pic of the week
Um.....

Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm Back!

So my divorce is final. God, that's nice. We went Friday and finished everything. Thankfully, things have become MUCH more easy going then they were when this whole thing started (or ended).
More good news: Now I can finally post some of the blogs I've written throughout this whole time. That should go over well. I've had some feedback from several people about these blogs. I think I'll probably just post one. It's my favorite. Not many people know too much about the horrid details of my marriage and the shit I put up with but I think this will at least give them some insight. I'm not gonna start a brand new blog, I'll just post it on this one. HA! This is gonna get me some hate mail.

-

Here goes: This was entitled "Pacification"

Ok, Ok, I suppose I should write something.

I'd like to say first off that I'm so grateful to everyone who has been supportive and has gone out of their way to help me without a shadow of judgment or narrow-minded opinion in all this mess. Thank you, sincerely. I've realized in these past weeks how much of a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It is nice having a house not completely filled with negativity. It really is no ones fault, it's just been a very long time coming. I'm glad I have people in my life that can see this for what it is and it's unfortunate that others have gone completely off the deep end with ignorance and spontaneous assumptions.
I guess what I'm really trying to say is:


Which brings me to my next order of business. Saying what I really mean. Recently/over the past several years I've been called quite a few names by some people that I never got a chance/had the patience to retort to. Let's just go down the list for a little bit, and I'm sure several will be omitted for reasons of memory failure...
Lets begin with the most recent.

Pussy-ass cyberspace shit talking faget[sic]
- This one is funny since I've been pretty much silent and out of the loop entirely which includes answering my phone, writing emails/blogs/Facebook updates, and fucking other men in the ass.

Selfish childish high school idiot - This one is original. I enjoyed seeing this one in a recent email for several reasons. The most obvious being the selfish part, which i won't go too far into for obvious reasons, the childish part because of the nature and context of the email was just oozing with hypocrisy, and the high school idiot part because there were more grammatical and spelling errors in this email than the combined test results of every under-privileged student in Los Angeles.

note: those last two and several others were all in the same email from someone who's name I've decided to keep obscured. Lets just call this person, a sexually frustrated, pseudo-sophisticated, uncultured, unemployed, father who is 50 years old, broke, perverted, angry, and still attached to his tired 80 year old mother's wrinkled, flaccid mammary glands.

Stupid Fat Fuck - this was probably the most common phrase heard around the home, with or without company present. One of my personal favorites. This is a three-part insult that can be broken down. I don't even think I need to address the stupid part. The fat part could be taken literally as I have gained some weight over the years, but it's hard to keep those pounds off when I don't spend my nights and weekends spinning around a tall steel pole. The fuck part is funny because not a whole lot of fucking took place in the last several years (at least with me involved) unless it refers to the financial kind, which, if that’s the case, it should be “fuckee”.

Asshole - This one is actually true, can't really argue with this.

Useless deadbeat dad - Out of all the names I’ve been called, this one hit a little harder, especially since it came from someone whose name will also be omitted to protect America’s drug addicted, kleptomaniac, self-centered attention whores who sleep until 2pm while their children beg for attention or remain locked in a bedroom with nothing more than a cup of water while cats are allowed to roam the house at will, pissing on everything within reach.

-

Ok, that feels good to post. I wrote that almost a year ago. It's been sitting in my drafts along with 20-25 other blogs I haven't put up, just gathering mold.

More to come. I'll share a bit about current events when I have some time. I'd also like to put up some before and after pics of my house since I'm sure everyone is just DYING to know how much a few insignificant things in my house look different.

1 comment:

  1. You're right: 0 people think you're stupid. Anyone who does is obviously not a people.

    ReplyDelete