WTF pic of the week

WTF pic of the week
Um.....

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Question and Answer

Question:
Why does my microwave need to know the date when it forces me reset the clock? It doesn't do anything with that information. It doesn't adjust the clock based on daylight savings time, or send me an e-card on my birthday. It just sits there, refusing to proceed to operability until I tell it what DDMMYY it is. So what the French?


Answer:
What's with these keyboards coming out now days anyway? Do we really need a button on the keyboard to do every little function on the PC?
My keyboard at work has the following buttons:
Back and Forward (Assuming it is related to internet browsing)
Stop (also browsing)
Refresh
Home
Sleep, which instantly closes everything and puts the computer to beddie-bye and is located right next to the "back" button. This is helpful.
A button with an envelope on it which opens up Outlook
A magnifying glass (?)
A new folder button
A button to declare war on Yemen
A button to open up Media player
A button to open the calculator
A button to open up the "My Computer" folder
Improbability drive
Play/Pause
Rewind
Fast Forward
Stop
Mute
A god damn volume control wheel
An Ipod Dock
USB ports

Um...Unnecessary. Use the mouse. Jack-hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment